Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

So... What are you wearing right now?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Petko is an unknown quantity at this point
So... What are you wearing right now?

Considering this is a fashion sub-forum, I suppose this thread would be a neat idea. Take a picture and post it up and tell us a bit about what you're wearing. It would be nice to see all the different styles and threads our fellow TeamSpeeders sport. But please, keep the pictures to stuff that's reasonable. No pics of MTK wearing a wifebeater and tighty whities (sorry Jox).

I suppose I'll get us started. I'm just about to head out for the night on the town.

(from to bottom)

Salvatore Ferragamo eyeglasses. I'm not particularly fond of anything too wild, and I find these frames to be bold yet a bit understated.
Dark grey 'Z' Zegna city suit. I like the 'Z' Zegna line for informal outings. The cut is a bit more contemporary but it's nothing too edgy.
Black Mexx fashion polo. I bought this a while ago. A pretty decent beater shirt for clubbing, and a cool alternative to sporting an open-collar dress shirt under the suit to go with the "dressed down" look.

I'm in my washroom so I'm only wearing socks, but I'm going clubbing tonight so when it comes time to throw on some kicks, they're probably going to be some random beater dress shoes. Going to throw on a bit of D&G Light Blue before I head out.

Last edited by Petko; 02-15-2008 at 11:57 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:40 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
:ugh:

Old 02-17-2008, 02:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Riverstone is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
:ugh:
+1

The whole "mouth open" thing + pose = :ugh:

Try another pic...

Old 02-17-2008, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm nuded 24/7 no need for clothes...Don't you love the feel of suede on your ass in the morning time

Old 02-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO

wow man you are brave

Old 02-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sheynk
LMAO

wow man you are brave
lol....

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...ighlight=petko

Old 02-17-2008, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
lolololololol

too cruel man

sorry

Old 02-18-2008, 12:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ashokn225
:rofl:

Oh God thats sooooo funny.

Oh, Petko...

Old 02-18-2008, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, that's harsh...

Old 02-18-2008, 01:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
MementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ashokn225
Given the picture above, I would never believe Petko was straight.

Quick Reply: So... What are you wearing right now?