Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

How imporant is appearance to you!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 11:47 AM
CLS
Teamspeed Senior Member
CLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond repute
How imporant is appearance to you!

I guess it's the engineer in me but fashion and clothes just don't get me excited but with a house full of females I am out numbered on this most of time.

I have to admit I do like some of the fashion brand of jeans but $200 for jeans WTF? My wife bought them for me and I found the price tag later on just seemed a little over the top!

What do you all think? Do I need wake up here

Old 01-25-2008, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
Apperance is important to me.

Its cool to cycle looks too. You can do the armani jeans and sweater one day and then turn around and do reebok court victory pumps and a dope hoodie the next. Just look fly.

I wear nice clothing for me (don't follow the northface etc trends) and don't care much about what others think... though its nice to get complimented on your clothing. I think that wearing what makes you smile is most important, and if other people like it then so be it

Old 01-25-2008, 02:02 PM
CLS
Teamspeed Senior Member
CLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond repute
^ I agree with you on it feels good to get compliments for looking good I just don't think about it much.... my daughter takes care of worrying what I look like for me

Old 01-25-2008, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
red944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CLS
I guess it's the engineer in me but fashion and clothes just don't get me excited but with a house full of females I am out numbered on this most of time.

I have to admit I do like some of the fashion brand of jeans but $200 for jeans WTF? My wife bought them for me and I found the price tag later on just seemed a little over the top!
I agree with you on this. I have found being an engineer too we like to get the most out of our money. Why buy $200 for the same quality, although not name brand, for $20. I dont like to look like a slob but usually comfort wins over looks. Most of the time you will see me in a T-shit and jeans. In the warmer months it shorts instead of jeans. Name brand, no, comfortable, yes.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:49 PM
CLS
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by red944
Most of the time you will see me in a T-shit and jeans.
I can say I have never tried on a T-shit

Old 01-27-2008, 04:14 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
i stopped giving a shit! people think i am a homeless bum, but i clean up well.

when i first met Vik (ipohopper) he thought i was an asian redneck from Texas

Old 01-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant future
I try to appear nice...

Old 01-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
KRZY1 is on a distinguished roadKRZY1 is on a distinguished roadKRZY1 is on a distinguished roadKRZY1 is on a distinguished roadKRZY1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CLS

What do you all think? Do I need wake up here
I have been a jeans (relaxed or baggy levi's) and black t-shirt guy since high school. But in the past year I have dropped about 80 lbs by changing my diet and getting to the gym 5-6 times a week, still have about 20 more to go.

I have had to pretty much had to toss everything in my closet and start over. I have started shopping for nicer looking clothing. I still have a hard time spending a fortune on clothes but I am starting to enjoy dressing nicer and getting complements on looking nice.

I did try on some Rock & Republic jeans at Saks this weekend and I don't know if I can justify spending 250 bucks on jeans but given all the work I have put in to get to the point where I could wear something like I think I am talking myself into them. So I might have to take a trip back over there next weekend.

Old 01-27-2008, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
^^Congrats!!! Get the R&R's...you'll never go back!!!

Old 01-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Secure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant future
I have a ton of high end clothes that I never wear. For me I really like comfort over fashion. Most times in the summer I am in camo cargos with croc sandles and a t-shirt. In the winter I am in 7 jeans with a button down untucked shirt and a northface pullover with trail shoes.

Quick Reply: How imporant is appearance to you!