Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

[SKETCH] 2015 Porsche Panamera Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
[SKETCH] 2015 Porsche Panamera Coupe

I`ve imagined Porsche Panamera Coupe as derivate of future Panamera. It should be 928 successor, so we could expect front-mounted engine, AWD, comfortable rear seats and decent luggage room. When it comes to engines, Panamera Coupe should be offered with diesel, petrol V6, petrol V8 TT and as hybrid.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Without B-pillar

Old 01-20-2014, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Monako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enough
It has to be more than just a 2dr Panamera, it has to be outstanding in terms of looks,something that can compete with the likes of Bentley cgt or the upcoming S class coupe.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I understand your impression, but I would take something like this over S Class Coupe or Bentley. Its much more nimbler than S class coupe, and it will be better driving machine than Bentley. But, this is just my personal taste.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I like it!

Old 01-21-2014, 06:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Interior spacing:

Old 01-21-2014, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Love the idea, imo actually looks better than the Panamera. My only remark would be that the rims are too big, but its a rendering so who cares.

Old 01-24-2014, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Here is final group of renders with all planned adjustments

Old 01-24-2014, 11:47 AM
WSC
Teamspeed Junior Member
WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I dig it. A Panamera Coupe seems like an obvious move—honestly, I'm surprised it's taken Porsche this long to do it. I'd be very surprised if they didn't make a coupe version of the next-generation Panamera, especially considering how flexible the platform is supposed to be.

Old 01-25-2014, 12:56 AM
Teamspeed Member
Monako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enough
This concept have been around for quite some time ,but kind like the idea.

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: [SKETCH] 2015 Porsche Panamera Coupe