Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL: 2015 Porsche Macan

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
When is the sapphire blue metallic going to be available? Really love that color on the Macan.
The sales brochure says that the color will be available as a standard metallic paint starting from October 2014 at the earliest. A special color called Impulse Red Metallic will also go online at the same time; my guess is that it will look like a metallic Carmine Red.

Porschephile88

Old 05-05-2014, 10:11 AM
Former Sponsor
cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I missed my local dealer's Macan launch party. . . I believe this will be another winner for Porsche

Old 05-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Can someone please tell me what the differences between the Macan and the Cayenne.

Old 05-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chimi-Changa is on a distinguished roadChimi-Changa is on a distinguished road
According to Porsche:

Cayenne is utility vehicle, Macan is larger 911.

Hey just heard towing capacity of Macan's were just downgraded to 4200-4300 pounds from around 5300 previously published. Anyone else heard this or know why??

Old 05-22-2014, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
looked at these tonight, they are very nice

Old 05-23-2014, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Diggz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
The Macan looks great under natural light.. My pual miller dealer has one out side in white

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Old 08-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
murat0911 is on a distinguished roadmurat0911 is on a distinguished road
Macan

Attached Images  
Old 08-25-2014, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute

Is Porsche already testing a face lift or a GTS version?

What do you think guys?

Old 11-25-2014, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
murat0911 is on a distinguished roadmurat0911 is on a distinguished road
Macan Turbo

Attached Images  
Old 11-26-2014, 04:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
I really like the Macan but the side blade thing I'm not a fan of at all, I would keep it body colour

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL: 2015 Porsche Macan