Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

A "More Subtle" Alternative Than The Batmobile

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ThomasDale is on a distinguished roadThomasDale is on a distinguished road
A "More Subtle" Alternative Than The Batmobile

So I've been really into PUR's lately.. Especially on the Porsches. This reminds me of the quote from Batman where instead of going out with the Batmobile, Bruce chose the "More Subtle Alternative", the Aventador. But to me the vibe of this Panamera is nothing less.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

I'm not usually a fan of darker rims (especially black) but I think you hit a homerun with this one. Looks great.

Sucks the gov't makes you put on a front plate

Have you considered color matching the calipers? I think that would look really nice.

More pics pronto

Old 05-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
That looks amazing !! More pictures please

Old 05-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow definitely MOAR pics

Old 05-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks so good, we want more pics!

Old 05-02-2013, 09:13 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
You can not just post 1 picture..its a shameful act

Old 05-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished road
Moar!!!!

Old 05-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by La Artist
You can not just post 1 picture..its a shameful act
+1

Old 05-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by domesticdemon
I'm not usually a fan of darker rims (especially black) but I think you hit a homerun with this one. Looks great.

Sucks the gov't makes you put on a front plate

Have you considered color matching the calipers? I think that would look really nice.

More pics pronto
I have considered that but at the end still chose the red, reason being I always thought calipers should stand out apart from everything else, and thought red calipers would do just the trick.

P.S. More pics below

Old 05-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
That looks amazing !! More pictures please
Your wish is my command Check Below!

Quick Reply: A "More Subtle" Alternative Than The Batmobile