Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Peridot GTS

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 04:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Guys it's called Burmester...just saying ;-)

Old 03-17-2013, 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by parealtor
how so? what type of music do you listen to? Im considering it and appreciate any insight
Classic Rewind. Sometimes loud. I clicked the "live" option and it was unreal. It rattles the doors and rear window if you crank PFloyd's The Wall. LOL.

I promise to spell BERMESTER right. I promise to spell BERMESTER right. I promise to spell BERMESTER right. I promise to spell BERMEISTER right.

Old 03-17-2013, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
Classic Rewind. Sometimes loud. I clicked the "live" option and it was unreal. It rattles the doors and rear window if you crank PFloyd's The Wall. LOL.

I promise to spell BERMESTER right. I promise to spell BERMESTER right. I promise to spell BERMESTER right. I promise to spell BERMEISTER right.
Knowing you have already cranked The Wall gets you many more points in my book. Looking forward to more pictures

Old 03-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I will get some better ones made.

Old 03-17-2013, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
cpconst is an unknown quantity at this point
My neighbor has a gt-s in peridot. I didn't know the color was that rare or in demand. Small world.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Aren't very many of em. Not sure of the number, but I would guess about 20.

Old 03-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Sebaflex

Nice man, Peridot is Awesome.
Absolutely awesome!

Old 05-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

D

Old 05-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dyna

D
We need pictures of that with Coles new whip. Love the color

Old 05-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Looks pretty cool. That green looks better in the sun. Take some proper pics.

I've had the SUV now for about 2 months. We get more "thumbs up" than I get with a GT2 RS or when I ran a 430. Almost amazing.

Quick Reply: Peridot GTS