Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Well, I've gone and done it...

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well, I've gone and done it...

Hey all. After much deliberation and discussion with myself (that sounds worse than it is) and my wife (was worse than it sounds) I decided to move from my 2012 CTT. Thanks to my man Geoff @ Isringhausen Imports, 2 weeks ago I took delivery of my new baby.

So far, VERY impressed. Definitely as quick as my CTT if not a little more. Do miss some of that Turbo rush, but the sound and feel of this NA V8 is GREAT!

I got everything I wanted except PCCBs and rear apron painted. The latter of which is currently under remedy. Below are specs, followed by pics. Hope to share some better pics in the near future, and especially after a little caliper mod and new shoes...

2013 Panamera GTS
GT Silver
Full black leather 14 way seats (would have loved the 18 way in leather, but couldn't find one with my other essentials)
Vent/Heated seats
Sports Chrono
Turbo II Wheels
Burmester
MF steering with TechArt paddle conversion
K40 complete install
Piano trim
PASM, PDCC
SAT radio
Porsche Crests headrests
Six Disc CD/DVD
Electric shades
Servotronic
Painted sideskirts
Entry & Drive
Park Assist with F/R sensors, Camera
Heated steering wheel

Name:  ED8F44E6-7E1B-4257-8476-6463532F2113-582-00000047EE3B453A.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  61.0 KB
Name:  21A4E32E-C1A3-411E-95AA-2EF1EB20A27F-582-00000047E470F69F.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  63.3 KB
Name:  07F0F172-0976-431F-871A-9F56849F8514-582-00000047EAD69CCC.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  69.8 KB

Last edited by jasonrhcastle; 08-16-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Photo of my son in my "other" car...

Pardon his pink booster... Left his in the GTS.

Name:  39EF9D25-5AF3-4224-B049-778B21AEBC23-582-00000047E7D5ECA8.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  60.2 KB

Old 08-16-2012, 08:21 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
F me thats one hot panamera..

Congrats..enjoy it in good health

Old 08-16-2012, 10:39 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
congrats!

Old 08-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Wicked nice!! Well done. Be proud of that beast.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
love the color on that panny, GTS to boot

Old 08-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good, congrats. Wheel upgrade soon perhaps??

Old 08-17-2012, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
Yeah. 20 inch HRE 794RS black with polished lips.

In the works and expected in 1-2 weeks.

J

Old 08-17-2012, 12:05 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Nice trade.

Old 08-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
Love the agressive and color, have fun