Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

From dreams to ownership: she's arrived.

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
From dreams to ownership: she's arrived.

After many years of lusting for one, endless back-and-forth indecisiveness and months of torturous waiting, I finally took delivery of my 2012 Cayenne S this morning. I had a long, emotional welcome-to-my-life post in mind for its arrival, but I'm too exhilarated and just so, so happy to have my car after all this time.

Some of the key options [high spec, brace yourselves]:
- Exterior in dark blue metallic
- Interior in two-tone black and titanium blue
- 20-inch RS Spyder Design wheels with colored wheel centers
- 18-way adaptive sports seats
- Panoramic roof system
- Sports exhaust system
- Reversing camera including front/rear ParkAssist
- Aluminum interior package
- Aluminum gear selector
- Heated front/rear seats + ventilated front seats
- Burmester High-End Surround Sound System

The car is simply breathtaking, and I was informed by my dealer that it's the only one in Kuwait in that color combination [people here tend to favor all-beige interiors]. The interior is incredible - extremely classy and understated - and I really am hard-pressed to find any words to describe the Burmester system. I've been smiling non-stop since the morning and my face now hurts, but I can't stop. I've already put 200 kilometers on it and plan on getting more in, all within the parameters of the break-in for the first 3000 kilometers; that's where the fun begins.

I'll get pictures/more details up soon. Porsche was right: you won't be able to sleep the night before delivery and won't want to the night after.

khabah

Old 07-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Well, congrats mate!

Old 07-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
nice! cant wait to see the pictures. great to see someone who still values and appreciates their car so much. enjoy it man

Old 07-25-2012, 12:25 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations! Looking forward to pics, that sounds like a winning combination.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Big congrats! Looking forward to the pictures.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy always glad to see someone achieve a goal, now post some fvckin photos or you will be banned. LOL

Old 07-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
Enjoy always glad to see someone achieve a goal, now post some fvckin photos or you will be banned. LOL
+1.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished road
Cool !

Old 07-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats

Old 07-26-2012, 10:00 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
These pictures are taking far too long

Quick Reply: From dreams to ownership: she's arrived.