Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

A little more catching up...

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
A little more catching up...

started here with the 911's ( https://teamspeed.com/forums/991-997...lost-time.html ), but after I sold the 997.2 I decided the Lotus was not enough and although I wanted another 911, I just felt it was redundant (another sports car) so a Cayenne had to fill the void.

Started with a 2011:

2nd day of ownership I decided to have some fun, Sand firm where I parked but it was tricky getting out there.....

Tried some Color Matched (over brushed finish) w/ Black lip 22" HRE's but decided the same day I liked the Stockers better:

Last edited by rijowysock; 01-06-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Back to Stocks!

Old 01-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Really liked the vehicle, but the "Luxor Beige" interior was a little too much upkeep to keep clean, so I traded it in 6 months later on this 2012 Model:

And again within the first week, got down and dirty with it....

Old 01-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The interior being my favorite part, did the Blue/Black with the Blue stitch over the Black accent panels:... and black for the carpets and trunk area to make sure

Old 01-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
the 2012 is cool because it added a clock on the dash and lock/unlock buttons on the door which were definitely necessary. opted out of the sport steering wheel (and love the multifunction!)

BUT, the "comfort lighting" is not very comfortable, very nice how you can make it dim, BUT it does not store the dimmed setting and starts off bright as a drug den every time you turn on a light.

Last edited by rijowysock; 01-06-2012 at 06:09 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Shutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Man there's a lot of buttons on that center console.

I like your style taking them out on the beach like that.

Old 01-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Love the Cayenne. Not feeling the wheels mang....but it's all good!

Old 01-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Love the Cayenne. Not feeling the wheels mang....but it's all good!
I'm a big fan of satin black, really dislike the way they look with silver wheels and silver trim... so i always select the black trim option and the black wheels option.... they are stock wheels, just ordered with the "deviated wheels" option.

Old 01-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rijowysock
I'm a big fan of satin black, really dislike the way they look with silver wheels and silver trim... so i always select the black trim option and the black wheels option.... they are stock wheels, just ordered with the "deviated wheels" option.
Satin black is the best wheel color when going with Black, Matte is beyond over and Glossy looks like cheese....

Riley's back baby ! Lol

Old 01-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
really like the interior colour combo