Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

2008 Cayenne Twin Turbo, EVOMSit, Tubi Exhaust & TechArt LED DRL

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
2008 Cayenne Twin Turbo, EVOMSit, Tubi Exhaust & TechArt LED DRL

This white 2008 Cayenne Turbo came in for a full bolt-on performance kit including the EVOMSit software, EVO V-Flow intake and a Tubi Exhaust system. Also on tap was the TechArt LED day-time running light conversion kit.

In she comes:

The factory intake system is tackled first:

Out with those panel filters:

In goes the EVOMS unit:

Proper heat shielding:

Next up is the removal of the factory exhaust:

Off she comes:

The Tubi exhaust ready to go on:

Pre-fitment:

Obviously lighter!

And installed:

Off comes the front bumper in order to install the TechArt day-time running lights and controllers:

The LED day-time running lights installed:

Ready to go home!

Old 11-21-2011, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
pic of LED's on? Exhuast vid?

Old 11-21-2011, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have the Evoms intake for the 958CTT? Can you PM the price to me. I ordered the EVOMS ecu tune from you.
What are the expected gains from the intakes?
Thanks

Old 11-21-2011, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Cooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura about
I want to hear that exhaust!!

Old 12-03-2011, 01:36 AM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Do you have the Evoms intake for the 958CTT? Can you PM the price to me. I ordered the EVOMS ecu tune from you.
What are the expected gains from the intakes?
Thanks
We actually don't have an intake for the new car sorry;(
Originally Posted by Cooch
I want to hear that exhaust!!
I did get a video but here's what it sounds like until I post it:
Cayenne Turbo Tubi Style Exhaust System - YouTube