Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Alex you got another Cayenne! 7th one!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 12:14 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Alex you got another Cayenne! 7th one!

You are nut's, but congrats on the the TT!

Old 05-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
Alex can I drive this one while you drive your other car next to it.
What are neighbors for...hehe

Last edited by drew935; 05-03-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:12 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Alex is the Official Cayenne Guru, I dont know anyone with much cayenne exposure. Congratulations, its a beautiful car.

Old 05-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
You are nut's, but congrats on the the TT!

Thanks man!! couldnt resist the power kit and the price on this one

OMG i'm a teamspeed rookie..

Last edited by alex911s; 05-02-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by drew935
Alex can I drive this one while you drive Kermit next to it.
What are neighbors for...hehe
Andrew,, I'm not Sharky..hehe

Old 05-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Alex is the Official Cayenne Guru, I dont know anyone with much cayenne exposure. Congratulations, its a beautiful car.
Thanks Mean!!

As far as guru on what to buy maybe.. but fixing the thing no!!

Old 05-02-2008, 07:43 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by alex911s
Thanks man!! couldnt resist the power kit and the price on this one

OMG i'm a teamspeed rookie..
Well my man time to change that...no reason to post on my old board anymore.....the ol' gang is here!

Old 05-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Secure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant future
Sweet one Alex! Glad to see you here too! NOOB!

Old 05-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by DJ
Well my man time to change that...no reason to post on my old board anymore.....the ol' gang is here!

This is a awesome site..not sure what happened I signed up in Dec..then I forgot the site name.LOL

Someone sent me the link you posted here... thanks

Old 05-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Secure
Sweet one Alex! Glad to see you here too! NOOB!

Hey Mitch..

what's up? good to see everybody here.. it's weird on the other side.

Quick Reply: Alex you got another Cayenne! 7th one!