Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Placing order for first Cayenne

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ordered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond repute
Placing order for first Cayenne

Hey guys,

First post over here @ TeamSpeed, and I'm already asking for opinions.

I just picked up my 2011 Q7 a week ago, and I guess that my mom felt slightly jealous that I now drive a faster car then her ( 2011 ML350 Grand Edition ), so she wanted to upgrade to something slightly faster.

Well after taking her around the dealerships and having her test drive the likes of the new Range Rover Sport, VW Touareg, Lexus LX570 and the Porsche Cayenne, she absolutely fell in love with the Cayenne, so much so that at one point during our conversation with the sales rep, she asked if there were any on the lot and was willing to hand over a cheque there and then for a Cayenne S they had sitting ( which was in Sand Yellow ).

After convincing her that getting the one SHE wants will be worth it in the end, she caved and said that she'll consider waiting as long as it is for the Turbo version. I don't think anyone is going to argue with that decision.

She's left it up to me to spec it out, as long as it is Black in colour, and comes with Black rims, she does not care for most of the options that come with new vehicles ( She has yet to use any Navigation system in any car ).

So after much deliberation, I feel I have found the best options to choose on her new car

Exterior Colour :

Jet Black Metallic

Wheels :

21 Inch Cayenne Sport Edition wheel painted black

Packages :

Comfort Package Plus
Sport Package

Interior Colour :

Espresso / Cognac

Exterior :

Panoramic Roof System
Thermally and Noise Insulated Privacy Glass
Stainless Steel Nose and Tail Trim
Wheel Arch Extensions with Side Door Protection Mouldings
Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)

Interior :

Instrument Dials in White
HomeLink Garage Door Opener
Comfort Memory Package
Side Airbags (Rear)
Floor Mats With Colored Logo and Leather Edge
Rear View Mirror in Leather
Sun Visors in Leather
Seat Console Trim in Leather
Porsche Crest on Front and Rear Headrests
Steering Column in Leather
PCM display surround in leather
Leather Dashboard Trim Interior Package
Natural Olive Interior Package
Grab Handles in Natural Olive Finish
Burmester® High-End Surround Sound System
6-disc CD/DVD Changer
Preparation for Rear Seat Entertainment
Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment

I do think and hope that these options would please her well for at least the next 2 years, as she grew to hate the ML in about 4 months.

Please feel free to share any opinions that would make my 50 Year old mother enjoy her new ride.

Thanks Guys!

Ordered Analogue