Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Panamera/Techart Power Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 07:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
Panamera/Techart Power Kit

Just wanted to let all the Panamera Turbo owners that I ordered a TechArt powerkit for a clients 2010 TT Pan. It should be here Wednesday the 13th. We will be installing this and a Fabspeed X-pipe on that Friday. The retail was roughly 6750.00 shipped. It is a piggy back system that is easily reversible.

The system adds 80HP and 75 lb tq. It is activated when the car is put into sport mode. Seems like a relative bargain to the power kit offered by Porsche ($22,000)(40HP). I will post pics and thoughts of the difference after the install is done. Stay tuned

Old 10-07-2010, 11:09 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to the build buddy!

Old 10-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I am very excited to hear that exhaust. Please share a video!

Old 10-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
winstonterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi,
I saw the Panamera S and 911 Turbo that went first place at the Car And Driver website and that I was thinking that is it possible that The Panamera Turbo is actually "the old-school 911" but "the ultimate four-seater" that was "Built for speed and function"?

Old 10-11-2010, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Cool stuff. Would like to see the dyno runs.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
Parts were delivered this morning. We will be installing tomorrow(Friday) more pics and vid's to follow.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
pictures

here are a few snaps

Attached Images    
Old 10-21-2010, 10:54 AM
Former Sponsor
Johan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud of
Can't wait to see some pictures of the complete car!!! hurry up please

Old 10-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
domydeal is an unknown quantity at this point
Just got the first tubi exhaust put on my pan and love the way it sounds. I had one on my cayenne turbo which was a bit over the top. This one is perfect.

Looking forward to seeing what this upgraded ECU does for the car.

Old 11-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jhall2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Any luck with the install and videos? Does the Techart powerkit void any factory warranties?

Quick Reply: Panamera/Techart Power Kit