Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Cayenne: TechArt Magnum

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 01:03 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Cayenne: TechArt Magnum

TechArt has taken the already stunning Porsche Cayenne Turbo and created an incredibly sporty yet elegant modified Cayenne Turbo. At first glance you may notice an aggressive stying derived from the front end. The TechArt Magnum front apron looks great with its strikingly styled large air inlets. It features two fog lamps and two high beams, and its refined shape reduces lift on the front axle at high speeds.

The added fender flares were a nice touch that keeps the side sills seamlessly flowing from the front to the rear of the Cayenne. With the additional width of 8cm from the fender flares, TechArt was able to increase the wheels size to a 22 inch one-piece Formula light-alloy wheel. While wrapping the front and rears with ContiSportContact II tires in size 295/30 ZR 22. The rear apron features custom cutouts for the two intertwined oval-shaped tailpipes of the stainless-steel TechArt sport exhaust system. An integrated diffuser helps reduce lift on the rear axle. TechArt Automobildesign further refines the Cayenne body with headlight moldings, a three-piece tail lamp molding and a rear panel that carries the shape of the rear apron over to the tailgate. The additional from hood was air venting to increase faster engine cooling.

The TechArt Magnum now cranks out a whopping 620 hp. That’s 20 hp more than the previous TechArt model. To ensure optimum deceleration, a new high performance brake system has been developed which is equipped with 6-piston brake calipers with 405/38mm brake disks at the front axle and 4-piston calipers with 365/28mm disks at the rear axle. If you looking to modify your Porsche Cayenne for style, performance, and comfort then the TechArt Magnum may be your top choice.

Attached Images    
Old 04-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Secure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant future
Absolutely sick!

Old 04-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
stefanvidal is an unknown quantity at this point
...looks OK...

Hmm, I'm better waiting for the RUF Cayenne, which will be presented in the next months...

Old 04-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
not feeling the white wheels for some reason and I usually like color matched wheels....other than that it is amazing, just looks like it going to eat you up on the hwy!!!

maybe a black wheel w/ white lips or something ridiculous like that

Old 04-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stefanvidal
Hmm, I'm better waiting for the RUF Cayenne, which will be presented in the next months...

Old 04-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Banned
Club411 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the Techart GTS's better,,but this Truck still hot!

Old 04-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
stefanvidal is an unknown quantity at this point
@ PorscheFanatic

The car will be presented in the middle/end of May.
I have some renderings of the car here on my PC. But I'm not allowed to publish them. Sorry!!!
Only i can say it is a really beauty...

Old 04-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
EliteOne9002 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats a good ! that's the Techart look

Old 04-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
The back is real nice but not feelin' anything else.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Put some Rinspeed wheels on it and you have a winnar!

Quick Reply: Cayenne: TechArt Magnum