Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

2011 Cayenne Turbo on 23s!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 03:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
I like it, I didn't think I was going to when I opened this thread.
Ditto. But those tail pipes are terrible.

Old 07-17-2010, 03:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
love it

Old 07-17-2010, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
MHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura about
Looks good. I like the proportions of the set up .

We do all of our Monotec styles in 23" . With Continentals 315/25/23 this is a great setup for the mid size trucks ... Cayenne, Q7, Infiniti Fx35 etc.

Old 08-02-2010, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nismo-gtr is an unknown quantity at this point
not bad.