Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Official: 2011 Porsche Cayenne MKII

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Speedophile
I think the current crop of designers at Porsche lose interest by the time they reach the rear
QFT.

Originally Posted by Clubber
The only reason I approve the existance of this creature thing is, that it is a cash cow for the development of better 911's.... other than that, it was and it IS a horrible and ugly thing which shouldn't wear that proud Porsche badge on it bonnet. Just my $0.02 ! Yuk !

Edit : Does anyone else see the resamblance to Infiniti FX ?
Yep, especially the roofline has a lot of resemblance to the FX.

The front isn't bad, profile is ok but generic and the rear is just bloody horrible.

I like the fact that it comes with a 6MT, and the hybrid is pretty impressive. Best of all though is the price drop from the current Pepper (well at least here).

2010 Range Rover Sport for me please.

Old 02-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
speedwheeler1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Craigger
I'll say it first.

that rear end looks like a hyundai.
I agree, But I like the interior and the 500 hp option.

Old 02-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
The rear look Korean! The rest is nice though.

Old 02-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Former Sponsor
Eric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud of
Check the official US LINK out, not sure if it was already posted;

To the point. The new Cayenne.

Old 02-25-2010, 10:46 AM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't kick it out of bed either... plus I'd hit if from the rear, I like it.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:14 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like they have taken away som of the visual bulk of the thing.

But, hmmm, undecided. It is a step in the right direction I think.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
(flame suit on)

I think the White Cayenne with those wheels is damn hot!

Old 02-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
User 12120 is a name known to allUser 12120 is a name known to allUser 12120 is a name known to allUser 12120 is a name known to allUser 12120 is a name known to allUser 12120 is a name known to allUser 12120 is a name known to allUser 12120 is a name known to allUser 12120 is a name known to allUser 12120 is a name known to allUser 12120 is a name known to all
I like most of it except the tail lights. I understand the resemblance to the Panamera, but they seem too big for the car. Also in some of the rear 3/4's shots it looks kind of like the Infiniti FX.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Not feeling it. But to say something nice, I will say that the pictures are nicely taken.

Old 02-25-2010, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
I like it and think Porsche did a good job of improving the previous model and fixing some problem areas.

Weight reduction is great. Center stack looks ergonomically friendly. PTV available. 8 speed trans, even if Tip, is a vast improvement.

The pimps and poseurs will be unhappy to find the Turbo now comes with 19" wheels but looks perfectly proportioned to me and offers better ride quality and handling.

Looks better than previous model, and for sure better than model before that. I don't understand the hate? Awesome choice for those in the market for a Porsche that can carry cargo or tow something.

Sold

Quick Reply: Official: 2011 Porsche Cayenne MKII