Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Mats

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura about
You can buy mats that say Porsche on them from Lloyds, they are of higher quality and cost less than the factory mats.

Old 02-16-2010, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
don't porsche floor mats say "porsche" on them? I doubt anyone would notice if you have bmw wiper blades or ones you buy from napa or rainx or wherever else.
fyi, auto zone or any of those stores claim they carry blades to fit, but they will not work. same goes for a new body tahoe...

Old 02-17-2010, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tony102385 is a name known to alltony102385 is a name known to alltony102385 is a name known to alltony102385 is a name known to alltony102385 is a name known to alltony102385 is a name known to alltony102385 is a name known to alltony102385 is a name known to alltony102385 is a name known to alltony102385 is a name known to alltony102385 is a name known to all
my dealer gave me a rubber winter set free. I agree floor mats should be standard, is it really necessary to charge 150? whats next the gas cap.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:07 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tony102385
my dealer gave me a rubber winter set free. I agree floor mats should be standard, is it really necessary to charge 150? whats next the gas cap.
some cars dont even have gas caps anymore e.g. the new Ford Taurus.

i think.

Old 08-19-2011, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Nickledick.

Old 08-19-2011, 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Just think that they actually mark the car down $150 for people who don't use mats or want to have the option of custom or non-Porsche mats. Problem solved.

Old 08-24-2011, 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
this is something the dealer needs to throw in and take in the less 150$ profit. My car came with it. If they were going to make me pay, then I was going to not purchase it for 150$. yes, weathertech will not be available for few months. it sucks, but more importantly your deal suck. they should not even ask for you to pay for it.