Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Turbo Mike's Plenum for the Panamera and Cayenne

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
screename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to all
Turbo Mike's Plenum for the Panamera and Cayenne

I just want to say what a big fan I am of Mike's work. I have his plenums on both my 09 CTT S and my 10 Panamera Turbo, and I can say that the boost comes on earlier and carries itself smoother on both cars.

Mike is a great guy to deal with, and takes great care of my cars.

If you have an opportunity to try one of his plenums you will not regret it.

Thanks again Mike for a wonderful product...

Brad

Old 11-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Post some pics if you have..

Mike

Old 11-23-2009, 12:35 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Got a link to his work Brad?

Old 11-23-2009, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
screename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to allscreename996 is a name known to all
I think he retails through RSS, best I could find:

Road Sport Supply - Products

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFmLl...eature=related

Last edited by screename996; 11-23-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by MikeAWD

Mike
Ill see what I can find, nothing with me right now...

Ok, I wish I had more just found this one, must have taken it as we were installing on the Cayenne, but got carried away with driving shortly thereafter...

Attached Images  

Last edited by screename996; 11-23-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BBI Autosport in Huntington Beach is where mine was installed, I bought it there also. They built the sickest exhaust for my Cayenne as well. I am giving them the green light to build the exhaust on my new Panamera too. Betim will post before and after Dyno results.

BBI Autosport 714 843 0200

Talk to Betim, tell him Brad sent ya....

Attached Images    

Last edited by screename996; 11-23-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:02 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MikeAWD

Mike
Here is a pic of the IPD Plenum on a Cayenne Turbo courtesy of Sharkwerks, the Pana application is similar:

Old 12-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
I have a NOOB question. What is a Plenum and what does it do exactly? It seems to be the 1st, if not one of the 1st mod most people with P cars get. Thanks.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
- Brad you have a nice panamera. I'm surprised (well not really) that you have already begun modding it. Can we get some more pics of the entire car? I would like to see what else besides the headlights you have done.