Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Cayenne Lowering Links

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
axisadman is an unknown quantity at this point
Cayenne Lowering Links

I am considering my options - I want to lower my Cayenne Turbo. I have found a company in the UK that advertises lowering links, their ad states the following:
Porsche Cayenne Air Suspension Lowering Links

XXXXXX is a small company that specialize's in Lowering Vehicles that are equipped with Airmatic Suspension Systems. (Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, Volkswagen, Range Rover)

We have designed and manufactured, fully adjustable zinc plated ride height sensor arms, that push fit in place of the existing steel or plastic units.
The links are fully adjustable, so that you can set the new height of your car to your exact preference.

The kits are extremley (sic) easy to install using basic tools, and take no longer than 1 hour to fit, and remember that the original links can be re-fitted to the vehicle or you can re-adjust the new links to put the car back into the standard height setting for warranty purposes or selling the car.

The links can be adjusted to set your car as low as you want !!!

Installing these links is a fully reversable (sic) process and gets away from fitting an electronic module, where you have to cut into the vehicles wiring loom hoping you do not damage anything.

All kits come boxed with a complete detailed instruction briefing that even has photographs of where the links should be installed !!!
Has anyone any experience of this type of solution, or any experts care to comment?

This solution is like 10% of the cost of the electronic lowering modules!

Thanks guys.

Old 04-25-2009, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
Jetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't heard about that solution before but I've been sporting the Techart module and I can tell you that it is worth the price. Very easy to plug in, gives you freedom to ride low or go offroad.

Old 04-26-2009, 01:29 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
We stock Renntech Lowering Modules for the Cayennes that would be the ideal way to lower a electronic air suspension.

Old 06-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Former Sponsor
RSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to all
Cargraphic makes a great unit for the Cayenne. A plug and play harness for easy installation is also available.
We have this unit on our Project GTS.
Check out the build here for more info.
https://teamspeed.com/forums/cayenne...yenne-gts.html

Ben
RSS

Old 06-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
shabba is an unknown quantity at this point
axisadman

axisadman

i know the company you have mentioned they are also on ebay.

I have had them fit to my Cayenne and they are brilliant. The car now sits the way it should ! my mate has also just had them for his 58 plate GTS and again no issues whatsoever.

hope this helps

Shabba