Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Project Cayenne GTS

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Former Sponsor
RSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to all
Just wanted to share a few new images of the Cargraphic Super Sound Export Version Exhaust on our Project GTS.

Check out the Cargraphic Exhaust System with Flappers (Cargraphic PN#CARP57GTSETSF).
Take look at the difference between the OEM unit and the Cargraphic. The fit and finish on the Cargraphic Exhaust is of the finest quality.

The large 70mm Exhaust Flappers give the Cargraphic Exhaust a deep throaty rumble in Sport Mode.

200 Cell Tri-Metal Spiral Wound Catalytic Converters (Cargraphic PN#CARP57SKATOBD2) increase exhaust flow while maintaining the GTS emissions compliance.

Full stainless steel exhaust system installed on the vehicle complete with the optional shield shown. The optional exhaust shield is available with the Cargraphic logo, custom logo, or with no logo. Aeroquip fittings are used to ensure proper fitment and alignment.

The new exhaust gives the GTS a powerful throaty sound. The owner was completely blown away by the sound of the Cargraphic.
Note: RSS optional "Black Ceramic Coated" Exhaust tips.
For a complete list of Cargraphic Componets available for the Cayenne plese visit the Cargraphic Website http://www.cargraphic.com

I will be updating this thread with more pictures.

Thanks
Ben@RSS

Last edited by RSSBEN; 06-10-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Former Sponsor
RSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to allRSSBEN is a name known to all
A few shots of the Black Ceramic Coated Tips and Black Rear Bumper Insert (painted) on Project GTS...

Last edited by RSSBEN; 06-23-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking project.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RSSBEN
A few shots of the Black Ceramic Coated Tips and Black Rear Bumper Insert (painted) on Project GTS...

I desperately need to do these two mods to my CGTS, that shiny silver crap is killing me. I see others have gone with having only the 'GTS' on the back, people around Houston have been rippin' off my style with that one.

Last edited by "The JC"; 06-23-2009 at 08:22 PM.