Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Panamera out on the streets ...

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 05:09 AM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
This is one of the cars where I don't actually know whether I like it or not!!!

Old 03-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SLC4S
I think thats a great angle on it... I like it from that view.... just every other angle that's questionable.
My thoughts exactly. It looks fantastic from the front 3/4 angle but is just a styling disaster from anywhere else.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:24 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks so good from the front, that's where that ends

Old 03-04-2009, 09:32 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
...tried to clean it up a bit, if i can only see it from this angle it's love but we all know the truth!

Last edited by DJ; 03-04-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond repute
Guys is the color....darker colors make the Panamera look better, that Black TT looks awesome for my taste

Old 03-04-2009, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mkell
That's the first photo I actually like - definitely the angle. Wish it would look that good all the way around.
LOL, amen to that brother!

Old 03-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I think thats a great angle on it... I like it from that view.... just every other angle that's questionable.
AGREED x100!!

Old 03-05-2009, 02:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
I love it. I think if we've learned anything over the years it's that we can trust Porsche.

Old 03-05-2009, 06:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 81911
I love it. I think if we've learned anything over the years it's that we can trust Porsche.
Personally, it feels like Porsche is two different companies. You have the one part which produces the classic, tactile porsche experiences we see in the gt-models, suede steering wheels, the discreet design updates and the silent confidence....

Then there's the new Porsche that takes every possibility to capitalize on hype and makes weak interpretations of the porsche heritage. Examples of that are the Cayenne, skirts and sports packages and now most recently the Panamera.

Difference is the first Porsche keeps true to heritage and values, while the other actively targets markets trends and generic consumer demand. That leads to decadent, slightly vulgar cars with little true purpose or focus. Don't get me wrong... I'm sure the Panamera is an excellent car - but inhmo - it's just too bad it has a Porsche badge on it.

Last edited by mbolo; 03-05-2009 at 06:09 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:33 PM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Exactly. . .it's as if it was designed to be viewed from this angle and only this angle.

Quick Reply: Panamera out on the streets ...