Notices
Car Audio & Electronics Discuss Your Car's Electronics Here. Head Units, Amplifiers, Speakers, Wiring, Security, Radar, & More!

Countermeasures installers in SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Countermeasures installers in SoCal

Need a recommendation for an installer of a 'parking sensor' (which also happens to have laser jamming capability) in Southern California. Willing to go virtually anywhere in O.C., Inland Empire, even San Diego. Preferably NOT in L.A. as I hate driving within 10 miles of that god forsaken city.

Want a super clean install, someone that's done this before. I'm done giving 'first timers' a crack at my cars.

Old 12-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Moving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the rough
I've got a guy here in Calabasas/Woodland Hills area. He did my Raptor, the local ferrari guys, and work for Auto Gallery and BH Bentley, Lambo, etc.

Old 12-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Sent you a PM

Old 12-24-2011, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Moving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the rough
Bonehead - that's him (can't respond to PM from here for some reason....). Issues with using him?

Old 12-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
No. Never used him. But have been in contact with him. Calabasas is pretty far from me, plus I have to go through LA which I'm trying to avoid. When you can, if you don't mind, PM me what you paid. His pricing seemed pretty steep.

Old 12-25-2011, 12:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Anyone else? Al & Ed's was recommended by the manufacturer but multiple emails have gone ignored. That just pisses me off. If you don't check it, then don't use it as a method of contact.

Old 12-26-2011, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Just sent PM back.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Finally had it installed. Turned out very well. Obviously the only thing that really matters is that it works when it's supposed to work.

"Parking sensor" kill switch

CPU located above fusebox. Very clean. Had to have them flip it 180 degrees so I could access the RS232 port for software updates.

Also had them relocate the V1 Stealth unit from above the steering column (couldn't see the gauges) to that useless little cubby hole in front of the shifter.

Despite some horrible experiences in the past with Dension, he convinced me to install the iPod kit and Bluetooth unit while everything was apart. All in all, very clean install.

Rawlings Audio
900 S. Magnolia Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626) 372-0744
Ask for Jamey and tell him Ed the big Korean guy referred you

If not appropriate to post, then mods can delete and anyone can PM me for the contact info.

Last edited by bonehead; 02-03-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
the button placement is awesome -

Old 02-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
That's so awesome. I love stealth installs.

Quick Reply: Countermeasures installers in SoCal