Notices

Toronto TS Meetup?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Vettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the rough
Haha of course.

So you will be our concierge for the visit

Old 12-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vettilac
Haha of course.

So you will be our concierge for the visit
we gon get it done son! lol

Old 12-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
Vettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the rough
Ok I was looking at tickets today. I would love to sit in the some of the $430 seats however I'm paying for two tickets possibly(if I can find an umbrella girl) and would rather save money for drinks! Anyway of the $250 seats which would you take from the following link?? F1 Tickets - 2010 Canada Grand Prix Tickets - Montreal Formula1 Ticket (see circuit map) Or would you just choose general admission and cruise around which might be a good idea if we're going to make this a meet???

Old 12-29-2010, 03:10 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Ok I was looking at tickets today. I would love to sit in the some of the $430 seats however I'm paying for two tickets possibly(if I can find an umbrella girl) and would rather save money for drinks! Anyway of the $250 seats which would you take from the following link?? F1 Tickets - 2010 Canada Grand Prix Tickets - Montreal Formula1 Ticket (see circuit map) Or would you just choose general admission and cruise around which might be a good idea if we're going to make this a meet???
Sitting in those stands is...how do you say...ummm TORTURE...weather in June in MTL is ether HOT HUMID DEATH or POORING RAIN RIDICULOUS...lol

Gen Admission get you walking round seeing most the track instead of staring that the same chunk or track for hours on end...my two cents...would like to see what others opinions are on there F1 experience...i for one wont attend a race again unless its in the VIP lounge boxes with many COLD ones available

Old 12-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
Josh I have the same opinion about the Molson Indy in Toronto so I'm not surprised you say this. I'm no diehard F1 fan either. Just love any sort of road racing.

Old 12-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Josh I have the same opinion about the Molson Indy in Toronto so I'm not surprised you say this. I'm no diehard F1 fan either. Just love any sort of road racing.
we agree to agree sir...its deff worth to experience it at least once...Hopefully well get a mild June sans rain

Old 01-10-2011, 12:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Don;t get general admission, you wont see anything unless you show up at 5-6am to get a good spot

Old 01-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
SHIT! I'm doing the 200km ride to conquer cancer from Toronto to Niagara Falls and it falls on the same weekend of the race. No Montreal for me ladies. Donate to my cause BTW. lol

Old 02-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ThePorscheMan has a spectacular aura aboutThePorscheMan has a spectacular aura aboutThePorscheMan has a spectacular aura aboutThePorscheMan has a spectacular aura aboutThePorscheMan has a spectacular aura aboutThePorscheMan has a spectacular aura aboutThePorscheMan has a spectacular aura aboutThePorscheMan has a spectacular aura aboutThePorscheMan has a spectacular aura aboutThePorscheMan has a spectacular aura aboutThePorscheMan has a spectacular aura about
Anyway of the $250 seats which would you take from the following link?? F1 Tickets - 2010 Canada Grand Prix Tickets - Montreal Formula1 Ticket (see circuit map) Or would you just choose general admission and cruise around which might be a good idea if we're going to make this a meet???
Of these the 31 is the easiest to get to, 22 is better for watching. GA is just fine, don't let the nay-sayers get you down. I've gotten GA b4 and NEVER had a problem getting a good vantage point anywhere on teh track. I DO have to suggest sucking it up and getting 15, 12 or 11 (in that order) if you want a comfy, great view with JumboTron's close at hand. The front straight is over rated (still fun though).

No matter what you do, make sure you hit the downtown every night, it's a WONDERFUL time and really makes the event.

Have a gr8 time, you won't regret it no matter what your decision(unless that decision is not to go).

Last edited by ThePorscheMan; 02-02-2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: typo