Notices

MONTREAL spotters thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
AcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura about
I agree !

But the matte black does give it even more presence than a regular FX50 already has :P

I'll try and get to snapping pics, I see a lot of nice cars on my walk to work !

Old 09-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AcuraMDX
I agree !

But the matte black does give it even more presence than a regular FX50 already has :P

I'll try and get to snapping pics, I see a lot of nice cars on my walk to work !
Heck yes please do!!! that area always has nice stuff passing by...your right by the St-James and there is a "Guards Red" 996 GT2 just down the street there parked nearly everyday.

In front the St-James...

Last edited by McRae; 09-12-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
AcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura about
I used to see that red GT2 every day when I worked just in front of the CDP. It is GORGEOUS. Hopefully I'll get to see it sometime again !

But yes, will definitely try and help you out with the picture taking ! You seem to always be in the right place at the right time ! :P

Old 09-12-2011, 09:20 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
I used to see that red GT2 every day when I worked just in front of the CDP. It is GORGEOUS. Hopefully I'll get to see it sometime again !

But yes, will definitely try and help you out with the picture taking ! You seem to always be in the right place at the right time ! :P
You mean ON Brunswick or Sources...ALL THE TIME lol

Old 09-13-2011, 10:59 AM
"esthetique" buddy spotted this gem just outside MTL...

Last edited by McRae; 09-13-2011 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:10 PM
Cool article with R8GT and SLS in the Montreal Gazette today

Attached Images  
Old 09-13-2011, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Awesome CGT ! GT Silver on Ascot/Black with yellow calipers FTW ! Wonder if it was the one for sale at Ferrari du Quebec for a while...

And before this thread, I really didn't know that all the nice cars in MTL could be seen on Brunswick/Sources lol...

Saw me a few nice cars today, my pics suck though but here they are :

Nice 997.2 Targa 4S and red E46 M3

Some love for the Red Bull Mini (and the Red Bull girls also )

Also saw a dolphin gray V10 R8 Spyder and a black/black G55 AMG but didn't have time to whip out the camera !

Old 09-13-2011, 04:38 PM
its a not a .2 sir ...is a 997.1 notice the tail lights arent the LED...and dont have the full rear red strip

Last edited by McRae; 09-13-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
Lol, you are absolutely right ! My bad... Just looked at the pic quickly I guess...

Old 09-13-2011, 05:17 PM
Lol, you are absolutely right ! My bad... Just looked at the pic quickly I guess...
still a hot spot...love the Targas...there is one in that EXACT spec thats parked down my street daily...i gawk at it whenever i see it!

Quick Reply: MONTREAL spotters thread!!!