Notices

MONTREAL spotters thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
AcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by McRae
They havent sir lol...i know the car you speak of...its not a REAL one
It looks damn spot on if it's not the real thing anyways :P

I should really try and start hanging out with the cool Montreal car people lol...

Old 08-28-2011, 04:22 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AcuraMDX
It looks damn spot on if it's not the real thing anyways :P

I should really try and start hanging out with the cool Montreal car people lol...
were not that cool bro lol...

but maybe you did see a REAL tt RS...i duno i seen a FAKE black TT rs just last feb..who knows sans pics for legits eh...

Old 08-28-2011, 04:23 AM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
STEPHAN spotted THIS...tonight...soooooooooooooooooo JEALOUS!!! wtf amazing!!!

Attached Images  
Old 08-28-2011, 06:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Wtf amazing is right!

Old 08-28-2011, 08:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
AcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by McRae
STEPHAN spotted THIS...tonight...soooooooooooooooooo JEALOUS!!! wtf amazing!!!
They finally got it out of Prestige !

And I was just joking about the cool part, it was just meant to say I don't hang out with the right people

And now that I have a working cam on my phone, will try to contribute a bit more to this thread

Old 08-28-2011, 12:13 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
that is off the hook!

Old 08-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Todays spots...

First time ever that i see a Factory Five Daytona Coupe...it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoke to the owner he says its the first and only one in Quebec right now...i believe him cuz i aint ever seen or even herd of another one out there in our province.

Nice black Maser QP on Sources

and last pic was from a M3 Meet over the weekend...not my pic btw of the m3s

Attached Images    

Last edited by McRae; 08-29-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
here it is, real TT-RS

Old 08-29-2011, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut
here it is, real TT-RS

yup thats REAL all right

One i was referring to was black seen it months ago...

Old 08-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Only spot of the day this B6 S4.

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: MONTREAL spotters thread!!!