Notices

MONTREAL spotters thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Some american muscle was on the menu this evening for my spots...Odd looking C5 Z06 and a ol school Viper GTS...has some SERIOUSLY rusty breaks.

Attached Images   
Old 07-31-2011, 11:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
special edition affalterbach C63 on my way to Metallica in qc city 2 weeks ago...i was in my friends vishnu'ed 135i, we had fun.

oh and i spotted myself tonight

Old 08-01-2011, 03:14 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
your A3 is REALLY nice...wow^^^ rep

Old 08-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Just got back from MYC and spotted some cars last night and this morn...what a FAIL of a car i saw on Guy...Lincoln LS with a AMG badge lol...and ill post my spots from NYC in here as well lil later on..some SERIOUS nice stuff there

Attached Images    
Old 08-02-2011, 06:01 PM
"paydfore" lol

Attached Images  
Old 08-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by McRae
"paydfore" lol
lol he should change it to REPO'ED

Old 08-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut
lol he should change it to REPO'ED
bahahahahaha

btw here the spots from NYC if ya missed my NYC vacation thread...

https://teamspeed.com/forums/off-top...city-trip.html

Attached Images       

Last edited by McRae; 08-02-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Spots today...

Attached Images    
Old 08-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Some GREAT spots this morning...

- "NEW" CLS63 AMG
- 360 Modena
- 930 TT
- 930 C2 Cab
- R8 V8
- Viper SRT10
- Challenger SRT8 392

Attached Images        
Old 08-04-2011, 02:32 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
your A3 is REALLY nice...wow^^^ rep
Agreed, but the house is more impressive lol.

Quick Reply: MONTREAL spotters thread!!!