Notices

MONTREAL spotters thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Spots today...

FINALLY got a pic of the "Cealum Blue" Gallardo that resides in Dorval...ive seen it a handful of times yet never got a shot...FINALLY!!! Oh and a bossy GT500 and nice GTR.

Attached Images    
Old 07-22-2011, 08:58 AM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
this morning

Attached Images  
Old 07-24-2011, 02:18 AM
Spots over the weekend so far...

Attached Images           
Old 07-24-2011, 02:19 AM
part 2...

Attached Images        
Old 07-24-2011, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I say TS members pitch in to buy a better camera for you...

Old 07-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by Mini George
I say TS members pitch in to buy a better camera for you...

Thanks mate but there all from my cell cam. I dont bother using my SLR for random street spots.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
all kinds of spotting on my way from the cottage up north to the shore yesterday...348,340,430,gallardo and wait for it......R8 GT !!!! he went by to fast and thw wifey didnt want me to catch up to it to take a picture

Old 07-24-2011, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut
all kinds of spotting on my way from the cottage up north to the shore yesterday...348,340,430,gallardo and wait for it......R8 GT !!!! he went by to fast and thw wifey didnt want me to catch up to it to take a picture
What color?

Here my spots today.

Attached Images         
Old 07-25-2011, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by McRae
What color?
silver

Old 07-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Tonight met up with a buddy and his SLS then passed by Porsche Prestige to take a better look at the Speedster ...they also had a really nice Black Cayman R in the showroom.

Attached Images   

Last edited by McRae; 07-25-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Quick Reply: MONTREAL spotters thread!!!