Notices

MONTREAL spotters thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by samuel.g
^ WHAT!? That's amazing!
To answer your REP statement...there WILL be high res shots soon...and no need to blur the plates.

Old 05-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Tabernac!

Old 05-21-2011, 01:02 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
To answer your REP statement...there WILL be high res shots soon...and no need to blur the plates.
Good stuff mate, you know what you're doing!

gmac

Old 05-21-2011, 02:59 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Good stuff mate, you know what you're doing!

gmac
The car will be downtown all week during the GP...keep a lookout...they havent decided what street itll be on yet though...ask me the week leading up and give ya some info.

Old 05-21-2011, 03:35 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
^ Awesome. I reaally need to make it down to mtl that week-end, it's going to be a crazy one. I just need my internship to be confirmed before making any plans as it sits.. I'll give you a shout as the gp approaches.

Old 05-21-2011, 03:38 PM
^ Awesome. I reaally need to make it down to mtl that week-end, it's going to be a crazy one. I just need my internship to be confirmed before making any plans as it sits.. I'll give you a shout as the gp approaches.
Thursday, friday and saturday nights exotic cars EVERYWHERE downtown...make sure you make it!!! spotters paradise!

Old 05-22-2011, 12:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Tabernac!
de calice.

can't wait to see moar!

Old 05-22-2011, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
while photo shooting in Bromont, i heard the sound of a fcar coming. then, turned around and faced this awesome scuderia!

Old 05-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Downtown about an hour ago walked from McGill to atwater and spotted all these...

Attached Images       
Old 05-23-2011, 01:50 AM
on way to Sulpice tonight

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: MONTREAL spotters thread!!!