Notices

MONTREAL spotters thread!!!

Old 02-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
i saw a CGT downtown last thursday! but i haven't got the time to take a picture.. damn!

Old 02-23-2011, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gabriel.dufresne
i saw a CGT downtown last thursday! but i haven't got the time to take a picture.. damn!
For me to believe that id have to see a pic

Old 02-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by McRae
For me to believe that id have to see a pic
seriously a CGT in the middle of winter?

not going to happen

Old 02-23-2011, 05:32 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut
seriously a CGT in the middle of winter?

not going to happen
Thats what im saying...lol

Old 02-23-2011, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Paulski is an unknown quantity at this point
x2.

i did see a panamera yesterday all shiny

Old 02-24-2011, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
i was also so much surprised! but the weather last thursday was great.. 10'C and a sunny afternoon.

but as i said, haven't got the time to take a picture.

Old 02-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
i do not have pics of the CGT, to apologize i'll post picture that i had in my phone.

on Tashereau blvd this fall.

in Granby this fall.

My ex-boss Elise

and while heading to the GB3000 in quebec city May 5th.
E350

F430

Old 02-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Dude. Posting pics of cars and background without snow in February? That shit will get you killed.
No one needs to be reminded how *ucking awesome the world is in summer.

Old 02-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
oh, i'm sorry guys.

better this way?

Old 02-24-2011, 03:55 PM
check out the BADASSNESS i spotted this morning!!!

Attached Images  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MONTREAL spotters thread!!!