Notices

Yorkville Exotic Car Show July 10th!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice turnout, that GT1 is amazing.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
nice meet, funy enough a friend of mine ran into this meet accidently as she was headed for lunch, she sent me a couple of fotos of the two rs's

curently my bb display pic, smal world huh..

Name:  IMG00209-20100710-1417.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  25.7 KB

Old 07-12-2010, 03:15 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
I love the plates on the white and green GT3RS. NRDSCHLF and GRUNHOLL

Old 07-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to all
Originally Posted by sinan
I love the plates on the white and green GT3RS. NRDSCHLF and GRUNHOLL
Just to clear up any mystery, I only put Ring plates or stickers on Cars I have actually driven personally at the RIng...
a few photos:

My other cars are not stickered

Old 07-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Vettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the rough
Anyone see them leaving???

Best sounding was of course the 16M Scud.
Suprisingly awesome sounding as well was the Cayenne Transsyberia.

Old 07-15-2010, 07:32 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
hehe your plates made it to biggest german newspaper site