Notices

Toronto is going crazy!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 01:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Toronto is going crazy!

I'm here staying in downtown right in the middle of the G20 riots/protests. We were at Bier Garden earlier tonight and next thing I know there are riot-control cops passing by outside with gasmasks and rubber-bullet guns in hand. They told all of us to leave. So we take off down the street heading east and there are police Suburbans parked on ever corner with cops in full riot gear watching our every move. We caught a cab up to Yonge Street and grabbed dinner and a couple drinks and then went home. I took some photos. The 1st one is a shot from my window as the mob began to spill onto Bay. The 2nd one is from the pro-weed group making their way up Yonge. The 3rd is another shot from Yonge just west of Girard with boarded up storefronts due to smashed windows.

Old 06-27-2010, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

I do not condone this...

Is there a reason that Starbucks in particular has been targeted? Is it the meeting place of the Illuminati or the secret new world order?

Cheers,
Nik