Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Porsche Cayman GT4 Spotted!

Old 05-20-2014, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
RickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond repute
What's the likelihood of a Boxster-equivalent to the new Cayman GT4?

Seeing as both a Cayman R and Boxster Spyder were released last time, I for one think that it's possible. I also remember reading an article from Motor Trend stating that the Cayman GT4 would be joined by the Boxster equivalent called Boxster RS Spyder. Of course, these are all rumors... But perhaps some of you have a bit of inside info to share?

Reason I ask is because my uncle is ready to finalize his order on a Boxster GTS, which would be a bad move if a ≈ 360hp Boxster RS version is to be released within a year or two.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

Old 05-28-2014, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
RickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond repute
I cannot believe how bad the activity has gotten in this forum... Are you all sleeping under rocks, or has everybody left?

Old 05-31-2014, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Artzt is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear God... Cred to Wild-Speed.

Old 05-31-2014, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Amazing!

Old 06-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. I certainly prefer it to the GT3, and I think the 991 GT3 is perfect.

Old 06-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
Cooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura about
Does GT4 imply 4 wheel drive?? Car looks amazing and those renders are HOT!

Old 06-02-2014, 01:56 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
KelvinC is on a distinguished roadKelvinC is on a distinguished roadKelvinC is on a distinguished roadKelvinC is on a distinguished roadKelvinC is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cooch
Does GT4 imply 4 wheel drive?? Car looks amazing and those renders are HOT!
I believe GT4 implies the GT4 European racing series. Much like the GT3 was for the GT3 racing series.

Old 06-02-2014, 06:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
any updates?

Old 06-02-2014, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Cooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by KelvinC
I believe GT4 implies the GT4 European racing series. Much like the GT3 was for the GT3 racing series.
Coolman - thanks!

Old 07-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Any other news as of late? Haven't heard much.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Porsche Cayman GT4 Spotted!