Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Sport Bucket Seats

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kmans is on a distinguished roadkmans is on a distinguished road
Sport Bucket Seats

Name:  DSC00663.jpg
Views: 1109
Size:  93.3 KB

My recently acquired 2011 Boxster Spyder came with Sport Bucket seats. I took a little getting use to but now I find them really comfortable. I know people have complained about the lack of lean angle and the cushions been firm. I thought that at first but after putting 500 miles on the odometer I have changed my mind. I like them.

Old 06-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah... I dont mind them either

Old 06-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I don't think anyone complains about the seats. Everyone wants them!

Old 06-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Love that interior

Old 06-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
That is a gorgeous colour combo! Great taste

Old 06-08-2013, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by bmw power
That is a gorgeous colour combo! Great taste
Thank you. It is nice when someone else validates your choices.

Old 06-10-2013, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
cr00klyn718 is an unknown quantity at this point
Love the interior!

Old 06-11-2013, 05:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by cr00klyn718
Love the interior!
Thank you. It was one of the main reasons I purchased this car.

Old 06-11-2013, 06:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome seats and color combo on what I thought was supposed to be a plain and basic car.

Old 06-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by SpeedEvo
Awesome seats and color combo on what I thought was supposed to be a plain and basic car.
Kudos to the first owner for selecting what I think is the best color combination. (Basalt Black Metallic and Carrera Red Leather/Alcantara interior). Wish I could take credit but I am just the recipient of some one else's good taste.

Quick Reply: Sport Bucket Seats