Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

2014 Cayman S arrived today

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Diggz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Saw one in white last weekend just like the one above.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Old 05-10-2013, 04:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I drove the Cayman S yesterday! Car was loaded, black on black and had PDK! Felt really nice to be in, interior quality is excellent. It has become a pretty fast car, PDK is lightning quick, the chassis feels nicely balanced and the longer wheel base makes it very stable in fast corners. All in all a very easy car to drive fast...you step in and immediately feel safe and able to push it. Still I'd say it is a bit short on emotion...unfourtunately it did not have the sports exhaust so the sound was nice but not overwhelming...and PDK, well...it all makes sense and it's great to shift on the steering wheel but after some time it became a little boring I have to say...so in conclusion I'd guess perfect would be a manual with sports exhaust!

Old 05-16-2013, 06:04 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Got my New 981 CS last week! Wanted to share some photos:

My old and New Cayman S

Old 05-16-2013, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
that sure is nice.. did you get a good deal?

Old 05-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my that's pretty Love the wheels. So is the old Cayman becoming a weekend track rat ?

Old 05-17-2013, 10:34 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thank you for the compliments. This is my first custom build vehicle and I truly love it!

Yeah I got a great deal I bought it from myself (I work at Porsche of the Main Line)

I sold my 07 Cayman S to a coworker. It's nice seeing them together, but what a difference.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
So you got top dollar on your trade and a really good deal on your purchase. Are you hiring?

Old 05-20-2013, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
^^^ was able to ask the same thing.

@Tim - Congrats on your new car! I took a look at a fully loaded black Cayman S yesterday also. Such a nice car! I wish Porsche let me take it home for a day or so. I have never owned a Porsche before so I'm still very skeptical.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats Timothy.

I picked up a new Boxster S, love the hell out of that little thing

Old 06-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
I have to ask with about a month of ownership under your belt Tim, anything you would change or faults you had so far ?

Quick Reply: 2014 Cayman S arrived today