Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Official: 2013 Porsche Cayman Revealed

Old 11-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
Need to see more/better shots. Boxster is a tough act to follow.

Old 11-28-2012, 12:50 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Here comes the interior:

Last edited by La Artist; 11-28-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by suhaas307
Hmmm am I the only one who prefers the Boxster over this?

For some reason, I'm very strongly reminded of a balding man's receding hairline.

Handsome car though.
A lot of people don't like verts. I am one of them. This provides you that solution. Hair or not.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Artist
Like i said in the other thread..it looks amazing.
Im in love with the wheels on the green one
Aren't they the same as the 991 20 inch wheels optional wheels?

Old 11-28-2012, 01:26 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^yeah looks very similar..could be the same actually

Old 11-28-2012, 01:30 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
A lot of people don't like verts. I am one of them. This provides you that solution. Hair or not.
Don't you have an ///M6 vert? !

Old 11-28-2012, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I never liked the Cayman rear end...but this one looks great!

But I also love the Boxster more.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by DJ
Don't you have an ///M6 vert? !
Nope. Just popped into my avatar. Was at a dealer and took a PIC

Old 11-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks good...real good. Front end is more aggressive than the Boxster: Meaner.

Not sure how I feel about the rear shapes. I usually prefer coupe over converts, but the new Cayman rear hatch does feel a little 'generic'. I know the wide rear hatch provides some utility in being able to get things in/out, but I think it would have looked much sexier with a tapered rear hatch in which the lower section wasn't as wide as the top hinge area. It would have delivered stronger curves for the rear 3/4.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
boxter over this? really???

not me...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official: 2013 Porsche Cayman Revealed