Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

WANTED: Boxster Spyder

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
navanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the rough
WANTED: Boxster Spyder

So I have been criticized for selling both of my Spyder's, owning a TT RS and a few other thing too. I'm first to admit I have automobile ADHD. After the initial rush wore off I have decided that the 981 isn't for me. Of all the cars I have owned the Spyder is the one I personally miss the most. With that, I won't just buy any Spyder available. If anyone is considering selling there Spyder, let me know. I do however have requirements:

-Full Leather
-Sport Buckets
-Manual
-Spyder wheels (Any color will do).
-Xenons
-Below 10k miles

The above is a must! Mileage is the only one I would fudge on.

If you have the above and are willing to give up your baby let me know.
987spyder@gmail.com

Flame suit on!

Old 07-31-2012, 12:21 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
This is the only one I could find that was close to your wish list. I'm surprised how many PDK Boxster there are.

Porsche : Boxster SPYDER in Porsche | eBay Motors

If I was in the market this is the one I'd get

Cars for Sale: 2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder in Austin, TX 78753: Convertible Details - 323839810 - AutoTrader.com

Goodluck with your search. Keep us posted.

Old 07-31-2012, 12:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
navanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the rough
Thanks Jon,
I know what is currently available... unfortunately nothing on the market fits my needs thus the reason for this post.
I appreciate the effort though.
Cheers,
D.

Old 07-31-2012, 01:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
switchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enough
Can you elaborate and compare your experience between the two?

Old 07-31-2012, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by switchface
Can you elaborate and compare your experience between the two?
Are you talking about the Spyder and the TT RS?
If so... I can sum it up with a single word for each.

Spyder = Raw
TT RS = Numb

The RS is great, but it lacks feedback where the Spyder is the complete opposite.

Old 07-31-2012, 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
This is the only one I could find that was close to your wish list. I'm surprised how many PDK Boxster there are.

Porsche : Boxster SPYDER in Porsche | eBay Motors

If I was in the market this is the one I'd get

Cars for Sale: 2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder in Austin, TX 78753: Convertible Details - 323839810 - AutoTrader.com

Goodluck with your search. Keep us posted.
Really? Youre surprised there are a lot of pdk boxsters? Explain....

Old 07-31-2012, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL.....i hear you man. I miss my Spyder sometimes too but i think i got the ONLY other car in the world that makes me not want to go back

Old 07-31-2012, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
good luck with finding the full leather.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
good luck with finding the full leather.
I know... I might be dreaming. Full leather is a tough one for the Spyder.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by navanoD
I know... I might be dreaming. Full leather is a tough one for the Spyder.
It sorta defeats the purpose of the car mate...

How long exactly would you imagine yourself keeping the car?

Quick Reply: WANTED: Boxster Spyder