Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Walter Rohrl and the New Porsche Boxster

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RickySpain is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Walter Rohrl and the New Porsche Boxster

Name:  walter4.jpg
Views: 1386
Size:  68.9 KB

Walter Rohrl and the New Porsche Boxster

Hi guys,

I have been reading your threads and posts for the last three months. Finally I decided to register, and to start sharing my experiences with all of you. Here we'll see Walter Röhrl and the new Porsche Boxster S on a former special stage of the Rally Monte Carlo.

Hope you like this video (Probably the first one) that I found out about an hour ago. I love the New Boxster, but I think I might wait for the Cayman!.

Enjoy it!

Walter Röhrl and the new Porsche Boxster S on a former special stage of the Rally Monte Carlo - YouTube

RickySpain

Old 03-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Registered Member
DrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond repute

Bienvenido a Teamspeed

Old 03-12-2012, 06:48 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the TEAM!

Old 03-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
¡Bienvenido!

Old 03-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura about
Great video!

It looked like a car without PSE, I tried to count the buttons to the right of the PDK lever (two buttons, PSE should add one). If so, they must have done something nice with the standard exhaust, since it sounded better than a 987!

Old 03-13-2012, 01:22 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
I like it !

Old 03-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
Bienvenido Ricky

Old 03-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks You All for you welcome posts!. I ser that many or you live in the U.S so hope that we can meet in a near future. Soon I might have to move to the U.S with my family thanks to my job. So a Porsche is one of my favourite options. A GT-R was another one, but in terms of quality and bran image I prefer Porsche, also the design is better.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Check out this New video:

2013 Porsche Boxster and Boxster S Driving - YouTube

Enjoy it! : )

Old 03-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Kelderek
Great video!

It looked like a car without PSE, I tried to count the buttons to the right of the PDK lever (two buttons, PSE should add one). If so, they must have done something nice with the standard exhaust, since it sounded better than a 987!
It sounds great!!, check this out:

New Porsche Boxster S 981 Engine Start - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN_cYMAmjrs

Last edited by RickySpain; 03-13-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Quick Reply: Walter Rohrl and the New Porsche Boxster