Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

The new Porsche Cayman, rendered again.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I want to take a little credit for this one...

Old 10-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
navanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by SPEEDANDTECH
i am liking it. but what's going on with the lights.
It's the new bolster tail lights. Word is that the rear of the Cayman and Boxster are different. So chances are it won't look like Carrera's rendering. He did do a awesome job though. Looks way better than the Boxster.

Old 10-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
If you mean the glow, those are light trails to add a dramatic effect. And nano, maybe the rears will be different, but the rear bumpers on the test mules are exactly the same (on the 987 they're different), so don't see it happening. It could though. And thanks for the compliments guys!
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I want to take a little credit for this one...
The hips look good, no?

Old 10-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
That's much closer to what I expect it to look like. I've said it for months - the Cayman refresh will be the winner of all of them (911/Boxster/Cayman).

Old 10-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I definitely agree with you. With the latest shots of the Boxster, I thought it looked good, but something looked kind of off. I even surprised myself when I put a roof on it. It totally transforms the look of the car, and really emphasizes the hatch.

BTW, I've been noticing a lot of members now have tag lines under there name. Is there something I'm missing out on?

Old 10-09-2011, 10:47 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^ You mean likes yours !

Old 10-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Thank you DJ, it looks official!