Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Forgeline Wheels Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Forgeline Wheels Pictures

Anyone have pics and/or suggestions on some Forgeline wheels for a Boxster? I am buying my daughter a preowned and it needs wheels. I won $1k off in a PCA race, so thought I might consider looking into this. Good offsets, etc. 19 inchers to keep her from denting wheels after she accidentally hits speed bumps doing 40.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GTCole
Anyone have pics and/or suggestions on some Forgeline wheels for a Boxster? I am buying my daughter a preowned and it needs wheels. I won $1k off in a PCA race, so thought I might consider looking into this. Good offsets, etc. 19 inchers to keep her from denting wheels after she accidentally hits speed bumps doing 40.
in for pics of daughter

Old 09-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
She's 16 Ped man.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:51 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Cole this style looks good INMO, be a good dad and give her one of your extra Teamspeed frames

Attached Images  
Old 09-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
You should get her a set of 18s, better ride and less risk of dinging up when wrapped in a meaty set of tires.

Btw, you really are addicted to Porsche

Old 09-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
cpconst is an unknown quantity at this point
Go to forgeline.com and click on customers rides. Many pics of all their wheels on various cars including boxsters. Saving up for some DE3P's for the M3.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Great idea DJ.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:12 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Adopt me.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:41 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
I am available for fostering.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:18 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
I come with a porsche tho.

Quick Reply: Forgeline Wheels Pictures