Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Gayman...I think not!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
Stun-ning!

Old 07-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
j-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these parts
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm a little surprised at the gay reference, especially coming from a vendor... I don't think its appropriate

Old 07-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by j-man
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm a little surprised at the gay reference, especially coming from a vendor... I don't think its appropriate
I think he's referring to Clarkson's analysis of the car from Top Gear. I think it's quite appropriate given the masculine upgrades to the car and ADV.1's marketing.

Last edited by latterlon; 07-14-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Looks sick. Your designs are out of this world!

Old 07-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking Coxster.

Old 07-14-2011, 09:22 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
J-man - Relax.

I really like these wheels on the Cayman. Do you guys make this style of wheel with a matte or rough anodized lip? It would really pop with that silver paint. Those wheels on a black or dark blue car would look great with the polished lip.

Old 07-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by j-man
I am actually with you...Love ADV1s products but it wasn't called for to be honest...

Old 07-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh seriously... I am fairly certain he's poking fun at the criticism of the Cayman vs. the gay lifestyle. Don't get so bent. Hell, we let Jox hang around...

Old 07-14-2011, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
j-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these partsj-man is infamous around these parts
I'm fine with Coxster but having a Cayman myself I'm a little insulted having it being called Gay... If I was Gay, I would have a whole bunch of other issues with the reference.

I frequent this forum because I always felt it was held to a higher standard.

Last edited by j-man; 07-14-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:44 PM
Watch this space.
I had a Cayman also - it's not a big deal. You better not buy a 911 - then you might be accused of a small penis.