Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Pics - My '11 Cayman Lowered on Champion Springs

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 02:06 AM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Mark, the car looks incredible man! The mats and belts give the interior a little attitude, and the whole thing looks clean. Love the lowered look.

The break in is rough, but the first time you punch it up to redline will definitely be worth the wait! Congrats on such a slick ride!

Old 02-07-2011, 04:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Nice! The mats give a nice touch to the interior

Old 02-07-2011, 04:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet Mark, need spacers now

Old 02-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks so cleannnn....nicely done Mark

Old 02-07-2011, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
This^^

Old 02-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
The car is coming along great Mark. I remember the day you announced the buy on FB. Keep us posted. Nice to see you on here.

Old 02-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks perfect, great spec!

Old 02-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Mark! You're a lucky kid! Your Cayman looks great with the mods.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
Very nice!

Old 02-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the kind words.

Originally Posted by Blue4reF1
Can't wait till your done with your break in period lol Want to hear that thing at redline already!
soon enough Blake

Originally Posted by JC919
Looks sick, sharkwerks exhaust would be a nice addition
It sure would, my dad has their bypass on his GT3 and it completely changed the car, I'd love to do an exhaust eventually.

Originally Posted by sal
Mark, the car looks incredible man! The mats and belts give the interior a little attitude, and the whole thing looks clean. Love the lowered look.

The break in is rough, but the first time you punch it up to redline will definitely be worth the wait! Congrats on such a slick ride!
Thanks! It's soooo tempting to just punch it but I've committed to the break in. I figure it will make it all the more exciting when I hit the 2000 mark.

Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Thinking about that... might improve the look!

Originally Posted by Igor
The car is coming along great Mark. I remember the day you announced the buy on FB. Keep us posted. Nice to see you on here.
Thanks Igor! Seems like yesterday... that was a horrible 3 months of waiting lol.

Quick Reply: Pics - My '11 Cayman Lowered on Champion Springs