Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Good Morning Teamspeed!! (Spyder content)

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
J take the young buck out for a spin, you'll make his day! Now post pics of the new girl you stud!
I will totally do both of those things DJ

Originally Posted by C Money
Dude when i had my IROC with T-Tops i would keep those babies off 24/7! Let the hair blow through my long beautiful hair!

By the way, you love to tell us your 6'3! Are you trying to tell us you have a really small weenie, but damn your tall so everyone thinks your Ron Jeremy's stunt double
Iroc w/t-tops???

C Money, not sure if you are being sarcastic or what - but im guessing your 5'7"? ....and i just say that because i LOVE small cars like the Spyder and its tough for me to fit - but i make it work