Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

My old 996tt pics from european car

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
sbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura about
My old 996tt pics from european car

Wow time goes by fast it felt like yesterday! its been all must 8 years.
i miss my 996TT.

Old 09-21-2010, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
sbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura about
Old 09-21-2010, 01:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
I remember that car. I saw Tyson destroy a Murcielago (and the Murcielago was the hottest shit since sliced bread back then) with it once on the freeway.

Old 09-21-2010, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
but that was 8 years ago.

This time i will try to built a spyder with a new dream team!

I am open to all vendor who want to be apart of this!

So far i have
IPD. turbo mike
RSS. mike
ruger wheels. peter
performance Developments / links. neil harvey
fab shop. frank
911 design. Loren
Hamann7. Tyson
who else?..........

Trust me it will be very sick when we are done with this Spyder.

Last edited by sbyang; 09-21-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
^That sounds like a dream-team already. Maybe a SoCal dealer to add to the mix, but those are all impressive sponsors to have.

Old 09-21-2010, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Member
Driver's View "Cort Wagner"
Nutty horsepower, hit like an esters rocket going off, D size at that. Very difficult to modulate the power on the track, and the chassis was a bit unbalanced as the initial turn in was too quick, which snapped the rear of the car over, along with the pitch sensitivity of a helicons powerband made for a very entertaining couple of laps. Needless to say, I was impressed with the horsepower but was really unable to use it because it hit so hard. The car felt overall like a really good PCA club racer and was easy to drive fast on the track but with way too much motor. Brakes were good--goes to show you what stock is good for--never faded. Overall, a really exciting fun car to drive, maybe just in need of a great alignment.

Old 09-21-2010, 02:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
sick.........

Old 09-21-2010, 03:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by sbyang
Driver's View "Cort Wagner"
Nutty horsepower, hit like an esters rocket going off, D size at that. Very difficult to modulate the power on the track, and the chassis was a bit unbalanced as the initial turn in was too quick, which snapped the rear of the car over, along with the pitch sensitivity of a helicons powerband made for a very entertaining couple of laps. Needless to say, I was impressed with the horsepower but was really unable to use it because it hit so hard. The car felt overall like a really good PCA club racer and was easy to drive fast on the track but with way too much motor. Brakes were good--goes to show you what stock is good for--never faded. Overall, a really exciting fun car to drive, maybe just in need of a great alignment.
May be he will like the new set up!

Old 09-21-2010, 03:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
For those people don't know about Neill he is one of the best of the best engine builder in the west coast.
check out this Power Trip - 0-100-0 History - Comparison Test by road&track
1.Ferrari Enzo 2003, tested independently (11.7 0-100-0 time, sec)
2.Performance Development Porsche 911 Turbo 1996 (13.7 0-100-0 time, sec)
Power Trip - 0-100-0 History - Comparison Test - RoadandTrack.com

Last edited by sbyang; 09-21-2010 at 03:45 AM.