Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

RSS/Stuttgart Performance: 987 SPYDER “Suspension Upgrades Begin”

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Need pics with the Top Down!! Great Work!

Old 10-14-2010, 03:18 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Understeer/Swaybars

Originally Posted by C.Plavan
DOH! I just got lost in the great pictures

What do you recommend for the Spyder for a rear sway bar (everything else stock)? I want to dial out some push.
C.Plavan,

If you are running the car with factory suspension, there are a few ways to address "push" or under steer. Check your alignment settings and tire pressures, you may have too much toe in, incorrect camber settings in the front end or have over inflated tires.

In regard to Adjustable Sway Bars, we are working on a Spyder specific adjustable sway bar package as we speak. I will be sure to post once they are ready. Assuming you already had adjustable sways and were experiencing under steer, I would suggest softening the front bar in small increments and testing from there.