Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Boxster Spyder Custom Stripe and Wheel Color Opinions....

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 01:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Boxster Spyder Custom Stripe and Wheel Color Opinions....

I just picked up the white/tan boxster spyder and my order came without the stripe decal. I am debating whether to put the original black stripe decal on. I thought even the grey stripe might be nice and a little more subtle. Maybe the gold chanpagne color from the newer rs color schemes. Also was thinking about custom options ala riviera blue 996 gt3 rs style with matching color wheels. Also thought a martini racing stripe made to look just like the original would be interesting. Let's hear peoples thoughts and opinions. I guess my main concern is something that will go with the tan interior.

Old 09-13-2010, 02:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
love the white gold on the RS. i think it'll work great with the tan interior.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/boxster...er-spyder.html

Old 09-13-2010, 03:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Photochops

Gold

Red

Blue

Personally I agree with 20C4S, if you want to make it custom do the exact same color as the gold on the new RS, will look cool with your tan interior.

Old 09-13-2010, 12:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

And with Gold Wheels:

Old 09-13-2010, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute

Best combo period.

Old 09-13-2010, 02:55 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^he purchased a white one so let's help him with the paint color he has now

Old 09-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
^^my mistake haha

Old 09-13-2010, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Pharaon is on a distinguished roadPharaon is on a distinguished roadPharaon is on a distinguished roadPharaon is on a distinguished road

Just perfect !!!

Old 09-13-2010, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MANSORY is on a distinguished roadMANSORY is on a distinguished roadMANSORY is on a distinguished roadMANSORY is on a distinguished road
mile2424..

In my opinion Basalt Black Metallic for wheels is the best choice, but you need to get the coloured Wheel Caps. and about the stripe, I prefer same wheel colour.

Attached Images  
Old 09-13-2010, 05:05 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
suncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

White/red looks tough, and would be the coolest. But I would choose the white/blue since it's so over-the-top.

Quick Reply: Boxster Spyder Custom Stripe and Wheel Color Opinions....