Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

My Boxster Spyder has arrived ...

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ljg335i
Now that you have no cars on order/vessel, what are you going to do with yourself?! Nothing new to look forward to, I almost feel bad for you...........

Another awesome pick up!
Well I do have one more on order... A Panamera Turbo, no build date as of yet... but thats it for awhile.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
it'll be a PITA to keep the wheels clean
Originally Posted by Simba
It's going to suck to keep those wheels clean, but I'd say the effect is worth it. Very nice.
PCCB brakes (yellow calipers) dust very little. So, aside from road dirt not too bad to keep clean.

Congrats on the bold spec, it turned out great! The added white pieces: seat belt pass-throughs, door pulls, instrument surrounds, roll bar really add some pop and uniqueness. Well done my man.

Both you and LittleBullDog's Spyders looks awesome even though specc'ed differently. It would be so cool to get a bunch of them together for an event.

Old 08-02-2010, 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nismo-gtr is an unknown quantity at this point
it looks so much better with the top down. love the white/red combo

Old 08-03-2010, 05:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
congrats, love the white/red combo. not a fan of white rims.