Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Say Mashallah... 550HP were unleashed !

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
I thiink we need some new videos!!

Old 06-15-2010, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Sa`lam Hassaan, seeing you all over the place. hope you enjoy your new toy .... and thanks for the rep ....

Last edited by Schwabe; 06-15-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:05 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely gorgeous mashala.

Old 06-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Q8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Hassaan,

I am greatly joyful that your car is complete and runing great. Congratulation on the transformation of power, sound and enjoyment. I hope you enjoy driving your car safely. Last but not least. Your write-up was phenominal. I personaly thank you for joining this forum.

Last edited by Q8_TwinTurbo; 06-18-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
albaraa is an unknown quantity at this point
this is just amazing, how the cute porsche turned into a beast ! drive it in good health mashalla !

Old 06-25-2010, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
HassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Justatoy
LOL....Good-one but the factory turbos are SWEET!
I figure the extra HP is well worth the money spent......
When you look at it and figure out what modifications cost and HP gained....the TPC turbo is the way to go!
Stacy
Frankly Stacy, I wish I have the chance to drive the 997.2 tt to experience the difference... I know mine cannot beat it in a 0-60 straight line, yet I'm curious about the feeling of it and the whole experience because simply TPC's kit is just amazing!

Originally Posted by tips
"wanted the boost of the hot anus chili-pepper" wth HAHA
Mashala friend... enjoy
God bless you... I myself still laugh every time I reread it

Originally Posted by NuclearSymphony
Thank you for that write-up! Your Cayman sounds amazing to drive. Enjoy it in the best of health!
God bless you... it's a frisbee on wheels; the best way to describe the feeling of how it corners as you get to feel the g-force trying to get it off the line but the mid engine the engineering of the Cayman nail it down to the road.

Originally Posted by jpcourt
I agree... I want to make one after the 1st two teasers. I'll keep you guys on this thread posted. Meanwhile, you can enjoy the previous videos on my Youtube shown in my signature.

Originally Posted by Schwabe
Sa`lam Hassaan, seeing you all over the place. hope you enjoy your new toy .... and thanks for the rep ....
Thank YOU Dominic for your support in answering my questions and motivation based on your experience with the kit. It's so much fun!

Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Absolutely gorgeous mashala.
You Bahrainis are very kind people living on a small island with many sport cars! I love your country and I miss going there after being transferred to a town 1200 km away from you guys

Originally Posted by Q8_TwinTurbo
Hassaan, I am greatly joyful that your car is complete and runing great. Congratulation on the transformation of power, sound and enjoyment. I hope you enjoy driving your car safely. Last but not least. Your write-up was phenominal. I personaly thank you for joining this forum.
God bless you... you are so sweet! Thank you for your kindness in words and wishes. And thank you for your support in the beginning. I'll look forward to meet you one day in person, after all I got addicted to Freej Sweileh Restaurant

Originally Posted by albaraa
this is just amazing, how the cute porsche turned into a beast ! drive it in good health mashalla !
Thank you... it is a beast by all means except that it remained obedient! I wish it was more noisy like the Capristo though; that would have been something!

Old 06-25-2010, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
HassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura about
Jpcourt, excuse me please... but mashallah are all these listed masterpieces of cars owned by you for personal use or for business? If these cars were classics I'd have thought you're Jay Leno !

Old 06-25-2010, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 550HP
Jpcourt, excuse me please... but mashallah are all these listed masterpieces of cars owned by you for personal use or for business? If these cars were classics I'd have thought you're Jay Leno !
They are all for my personal use...I know... I have a problem

Old 06-25-2010, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
BEAST!!!
enjoy it in all the best

Old 06-25-2010, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Member
They are all for my personal use...I know... I have a problem
My jaw just dropped..!!! Mashallah !!! And I thought I have a problem for wasting money on my car and gadgets... it turned out, I am very much sane

I just checked your profile but couldn't find a link to your YouTube, homepage or photo album to see your cars! PM me please

Quick Reply: Say Mashallah... 550HP were unleashed !