Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

MVP Track Day at Autobahn with GoPro HD

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
GuyIncognito is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by teoh2005
I was in the advanced/green group. What about you? I will be there again tomorrow with PCA.

-Kevin
intermediate. I'll move up to advanced when I start running R-compounds, otherwise I'll just get eaten alive by the Vipers and z06s on Hoosiers

how is the Cayman in that group?

Old 06-14-2010, 01:31 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Kevin!!! Wow! So far this is the one of the best put together GoPro videos I have seen! Thanks again for the business! Keep posting the videos, it is awesome. Great music combo too!

Old 06-25-2010, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
petes334 is an unknown quantity at this point
That was a great group of videos. Really enjoyed it.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
are you doing the August trackday with MVP Kevin? I and alot of STL people will be there again

Old 07-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
easyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito
intermediate. I'll move up to advanced when I start running R-compounds, otherwise I'll just get eaten alive by the Vipers and z06s on Hoosiers
what kind of tires are you running? even on the best day a set of r-comps are not going to be the difference between being eaten alive in a DE