Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

My new 2010 Cayman S

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MattYeu is on a distinguished roadMattYeu is on a distinguished roadMattYeu is on a distinguished road
Nice, CONGRATULATION !

Old 05-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats!
The only thing i don't like are the rims (imo ) but that car is lovely, enjoy it!!

Old 05-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
fusion7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered those rims because I'll be using them on the track. I'll be ordering textured black HRE P40 19" soon.

Old 05-14-2010, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
cool car, just why grey?

Old 05-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by fusion7
I ordered those rims because I'll be using them on the track. I'll be ordering textured black HRE P40 19" soon.
Track: nice

HRE P40 19": nice too!!

enjoy it!

Old 05-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
I got a grey Cayman because I already have a silver BMW E46 M3, and even before the M3 I had a silver Z4. So I wanted a bit of a change. Grey is just dark silver....

Old 05-20-2010, 07:13 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Good choice on color and seats! (I did the same...)

Those P40s will really set it off. Good call keeping the 18" stockers for the track - those 19" trackday tires are pricey and hard to find... Congrats!

Old 05-20-2010, 07:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud of
I love the seats !!!! congrats ..

Old 05-20-2010, 07:59 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Old 05-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thank you guys. I'm really enjoying the car, although I have to short shift every time to keep it at 4000 rpm (1800 miles to go).
I got rid of the orange side markers and put clear ones in.
It is such an eassy thing to do, but it makes a big difference.

Quick Reply: My new 2010 Cayman S