Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Porsche Boxster Spyder from LA Auto Show (Pix)

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 03:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
porscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to all
Thumbs up Porsche Boxster Spyder from LA Auto Show (Pix)

Hey Guys, I got a chance to spend the day with the Porsche Folks at the Los Angeles Auto Show

Definitely the buzz is immense around the new Porsche Boxster Spyder.

Very Cool. Very Focused.

Heres the link to TwitPic (Live Photos) - I tried to include it on this post but Stupid TwitPic doesnt give me an easy way to do it..

Old 12-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics! Rep for you because these are nice pics and just because you new!

Old 12-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
porscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to all

Thanks B4rad! <high five>

thanks for the welcome!

Old 12-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I am in love with this car, so right in every way, and focused on DRIVING!

Old 12-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I gotta say.. I was very iffy about the whole thing when I first heard about the Spyder Boxster. definitely, photos do not do it justice.

The major sticking point is gonna be the top.. its a little awkward. I literally watched 5 different sets of people that have been trained to take off the top and put it back on struggle with it.. //perhaps struggle is a strong word\\ definitely the top was not smooth to work with

but, when you see this car.. notice the little details like the LEDS you'll just intuitively realize what this car is for. Door panels are light.. seriously light. Rear Deck Lid is basic and bare.

Just very cool.

Old 12-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmm.....a new turbo cab for 200+ or one of these for half price?

Not a hard decision.

Old 12-05-2009, 03:11 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics and thanks for the input! Looking forward to seeing one soon myself.

Old 12-05-2009, 03:18 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
They have a winner here, it really makes other cars in its category bland.

Old 12-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I love this car. I started REALLY coming around to the Boxster when the RS60 came out.......now this....is just PERFECT!